Tuesday, June 25, 2019

I neve thought that the day would come ..

When I was so bored that I opted to do the ironing.

I had a cataract removed from my right eye last Wednesday and although I am allowed to read, watch television and use a computer I am not seeing well and instead of being able to find a way around the problem my vision keeps changing so that what worked an hour ago no longer solves the problem.

I have another three weeks before I see the surgeon again and I can only hope that the eye would have sorted out before then.

So nothing of note to report from Chez Pink.  At least I can still KNIT.

The limerick:-

This was the prize-winning limerick from a competition in which a prize was awarded to the person who supplied the best last line.

There was a young lady of Ryde
Whose locks were considerably dyed.
The hue of her hair
Made everyone stare ...
"She's piebald, She'll die bald!" they cried


No comments:

Post a Comment