Friday, December 17, 2021

I'm Triple Vaccinated . . .

 Errors have occurred.

We won't tell you where or why -

Lazy programmers!

I have been ruminating for a couple of weeks about the timing of the booster vaccination which is recommended for five months after the second dose of the Covid  vaccination.  Initially the recommended wait time was six  months and I had an appointment for that with my GP's Medical Centre but with the advent of the Omicrom variant the recommended time has been reduced to five months which was, for me, yesterday.

I had coffee with D2 this afternoon at a stand-up coffee shop next to my pharmacy and I asked her, in view of the fact that there is no Covid-19 here in Western Australia, if I should get my booster after five months.  Her recommendation was to get it at five months, which was yesterday, so after she left to get her hair cut I popped into the pharmacy to find out my options.

I was told that they had been busy with vaccinations all day but that everyone had now gone and that there was one dose left which I could have if I wanted it. So I was vaccinated then and there and feel much better having made the decision to get it done early.

The State is going to open up on February 5 so it will be back to masks, social distancing, masks on empty trains and buses, Covid Koala back on the window sill and the hassle of contact tracing which is almost the only use I have for my Smart Phone (its other use is for banking) which is why I now, against all my instincts,  walk around The Centre with my phone in my hand  -  something which I vowed I'd never do.  

Parsifal managed to get himself shut in my saucepan drawer this afternoon  -  don't ask me how  -  and only alerted me when he started rattling the saucepans. 

The Limerick:-

Said a girl, "This may sound idiotic
But I find sex in cars most exotic.
I've always adored
Making love in a Ford
For I'm really quite auto-erotic!"

No comments:

Post a Comment