Monday, June 20, 2011

Pirate games


I'm still here and at this stage there is no sign that I will be moving any time soon. I must say that it is getting me down a bit.

However, I discovered that there is a new Monkey Island game available so I bought it and a couple of other games which I haven't loaded yet and I have been happily playing pirates for the last few days. I have discovered a cheat site which I need as there is on-one to ask any more and some of the clues are a bit too subtle for me and I would still be wandering around the jungle without help. As it was, the first place I looked didn't give enough detail to allow me to find the treasure but the second place I tried gave very explicit instructions so I now have a ship and all I need to do is to get the wind to change. There are five games on the CD so that should keep me entertained for a while and maybe, by the time I get home to Elaine, Multiplex will have finally allowed us all to move in.

I had morning tea with D3 and GD1 on Saturday, which was nice and D2 will be home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment