Friday, July 15, 2011

It is all happening

Finally things are starting to move. I have authorised the funds to be transferred to the account of my settlement agent the requisite three working days before the settlement date of 25th July 2011 and have arranged to move in on 2nd August. The removalists will pack everything on 1st August and have from 7.00am until 3.00pm to get everything unloaded. I have arranged for them to deliver the fridge to Landsdale as I was concerned that it could be damaged if moved by amateurs, i.e Himself and his son in law. The building Manager has agreed that the washing machine can be delivered on the day of the move but so far I have not been able to contact the Asko representative to organise it; that will have to wait until next week.

I
have arranged to have my mail sent on to the new address for a year and cancelled the newspapers from 23rd July to allow time for the final account to be emailed to me.

I hate leaving this house but have got to the stage where I just want it to all be over; probably a good thing as I am less likely to mourn the comforts of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment