Monday, July 4, 2011

The Titles for the apartments have finally been issued ...

I received an email this afternoon notifying me that the titles have finally been issued for the apartments and that settlement day is 25th July. However, I can settle before that date if I wish to, pending the documentation from the settlement agents and the return, from a week off, of the man who must do the money transfer for me, although they will accept a personal cheque from me but it will take longer to clear.

I have to give three days notice to the Building Manager and have suggested to the removalists that they liaise with him to fix a date. So it could be as early as next week but more probably the week after.

Now, after seven months of stress about the move I finally have some definite information ... and I can't get to sleep; dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment