Monday, March 6, 2023

Life is Slowly Getting back to Normal

 Everything is gone.

Your life's work has been destroyed.

Squeeze trigger? (yes/no)


Squeeze trigger?  Life has not been easy on and off in the last few months.  My kids say that I have PTSD and I need to see a psychotherapist.  It seems to be getting better so I will wait a while and talk to my doctor.

It started when my bank account was hacked but it really didn't affect me until I tried to get into B-pay and found that it all looked different.  Just a note to say that my bank was "down" that day and I needed to get one of the staff to put the payment through. Not a problem as the bank is just across the road but the staff member sort of growled at me while he did the transaction.  To do him justice he may have been having to do it all day but the time before last when I had a look the site was very messy.  Today it looks much more normal so maybe the bank has sorted thngs out or I am seeing it through different eyes.

Parsifal had to have a loose tooth removed a couple of weeks ago. It was a bottom canine and seemed to be dangling by a thread.  The vets do not like my cats any more than they like her and I had to laugh when a nurse came into the room dressed in long padded gloves and a full length padded apron.  I keep their claws clipped but it was probably a sensible move on her part.  Anyway, he has been much happier and is on a mostly soft diet and pain relief for his joints.

We are gradually opening up again after the Covid but there are still people wearing masks and we all wear them to the knitting group still.

The Limericks will probably be duplicates for the most part as they are either duplicated in multiple books or are definitely not suitable for a family page . . . or are among myfavourite and worthy of duplication.

Pygmalion said,"I'm afraid
I've fallen in love with my trade.
I'm much too elated
With what I've created
And, chiefly, this woman I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment