Friday, March 17, 2023

NO LONGER GETTING BETTER

 Website has been moved

We'd tell you where, but then we'd

Have to delete you.

Yesterday I discovered that my IT provider has been taken over by a bigger one which leaves us here in Australia with very little choice and I had some trouble setting this page up.  Even now it is trying to out-think me about what I want for the page and is constantly correcting my grammar.  I am not happy, but no-one asked me . . . it just happened so I am going to have to get used to it or get off the internet . . . not an option.

So far, with a bit of tweaking it is doing as it is told but I am not holding my breath and it is going to be something of a learning process until it all becomes automatic again.  In the meantime I am correcting the computer's corrections.  Ah!  I have the option of ignoring the computer's suggestions; maybe we can work together after all.

THE  LIMERICK

"Tis my custom," said dear Lady Norris,
"To beg lifts from the drivers of lorries.
When they get out to piss
I see things that I miss
At the wheel of my two-seater Morris."




















No comments:

Post a Comment