Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Oh for the life ...

Parsifal has been on a 'poo and barf' watch all day and we finally got a result at about 4.15 this afternoon; a lovely poo (sorry about that but when you think that your cat has an intestinal blockage it is a cause for celebration).  The trouble is that there is either red, disintegrated shoelace on it or there is frank blood and it looks more like blood so I carefully collected it, sealed it into a jar, put it into a ziplock bag and froze it.  It is off to the vet for analysis tomorrow and Dr Sophy has agreed that it is necessary to know because it wouldn't do for him to have bleeding in the bowel.

Sorry about the graphic detains but this blog is my diary of important, and not so important, events in my life and the amount of blood, sweat and tears I have endured over the past 36 hours deserves to be recorded and remembered.

I have GB1 staying with me for a couple of nights because the trains are not running on the Fremantle line for the rest of this week and he would not be able to get to school from his home.  It is only a five-minute walk from my apartment.  He would like to have the babies in bed with him and I thought that wild horses could not have kept them away but they are both out here with me with Parsifal eating up big and toughing Poppy; his usual self again.

No comments:

Post a Comment