Thursday, March 9, 2017

Champagne in the Shower

Today I visited the dermatologist, had my dressings changed  (I still have some steristrips to reinforce the scar) and was given the OK to have a shower as long as I pat the site dry rather than give my leg a hard rub.  I am not sure that I really want to drink champagne in the shower but I might do it just for the heck of it.

It has been an interesting three weeks of taking things easy and keeping my leg up as much as possible.  I have spent an inordinate amount of time on my computer, learnt a great deal about American politics, discovered Randy Rainbow and caught two Trojan Horses.  I collected both of them from looking at the sidebar of Facebook and each time my computer was locked and a voice from Hell told me that my computer would be locked by Microsoft until I phoned to find out how to unlock the computer and remove the spyware.

I am not sure if this is actually 'The Voice of Microsoft' or if someone is ransoming the computer but Windows Defender has sorted the problem for me after I turned the computer off at the switch to restart it and change my IP number.  I have also changed my password.  One problem with this is that my other computers want to know what was the last password which I used to open them so I have made a little list and hope that it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment