Sunday, October 27, 2019

Today is Black Cat Day


. . .and I have two black cats who spent the day sleeping (It was a very hot day for October) and emerged in time for their dinner and a shouting match because they wanted me to clean out their litter trays although neither of them had used one.  A typical day in the Chez Pink household.


Tomorrow will be cooler and hopefully the team of little men will setup the scaffolding on the balcony of Apt. B511 and fix the hole in my wall.  They arrived on Friday to compare glass samples to get the colour correct.

I have nothing planned for this coming week except for the knitting Group on Tuesday so I will grasp my resolve and make an appointment to have my toes fixed. My main worry is that I might have to have a general anaesthetic and stay in hospital for a few days and if that happens I will have to make some sort of arrangement for the care of the cats which are not easy to deal with.  Parsifal's fondest ambition is to be allowed to go out and catch rats and he gets a bit noisy when there are no rats allowed in the apartments.

Poppy's antii-inflamatory medication is reaping amazing benefits.  I have thrown away my packet of wet-wipes.  She is now able to clean up her own little butt, something which I have never seen her do before and she has been with me for almost eight years.

And I have to arrange a coffee and cake meet-up which I promised to organise some time ago and which is due sometime soon.

The limerick:-

There once was a couple named Kelly
Who walked around belly to belly
Because in their haste
They used library paste
Instead of petroleum jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment