Monday, March 5, 2012

Back to the Future

This morning I went back to the gym for almost the first time in two months. It is much more fun staying here and playing with the cats but I need to keep fit and lose weight so I will again make it a regular feature of my mornings. Of course, I enjoyed it once I had made the effort to get there but I will be stiff tomorrow. I managed the whole routine but the cross-trainer, as usual, was rather an effort.

I tried the babies in their harnesses again today - just for about five minutes and they were not impressed. Parsifal is determined to get out into the corridor so he is going to have to get used to wearing his harness. I managed to get him through the door but he lay down and wouldn't go any further. Perhaps if he associates the corridor with being in harness he won't be quite so keen on exploring past the limits of the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment