Tuesday, March 13, 2012

iPaddling


Today I bought myself an iPad2. The new one is coming out on a couple of days time and having researched it I decided that I would skip the new one and get the still current version. When I checked to find out when they would be reduced in price I found that they were already quite heavily discounted and I got the second-to-last one this morning. The store sold twelve yesterday!

I have set it up and am working through a how-to book called iPad for the Older and Wiser which is published by the University of the Third Age (U3A) which is easy to follow and seems very helpful. I have downloaded the app with the squeaky mouse running around the screen. Poppy is pretty nifty but Parsifal has a tendency to try to squash the mouse by lying on it.

They are growing up and I took the above picture this morning. Poppy is on the left of the picture, Parsifal on the right. Click on it to enlarge picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment