Monday, November 21, 2011

Between a rock and a hard place

I am still waiting for the cat screen man to contact me and arrange a time to give me a measure and quote for the cat mesh. He is only here for another two days so I'll phone his base tomorrow to make sure that he is actually going to come.

In the meanwhile, my conscience got the better of me and I decided to ask permission to put up the screening. The odds are that I will be refused and that will mean no Bombay kittens but I was feeling very uncomfortable about arranging to have it erected without asking first.

If the worst comes to the worst and my request is refused then I'll have to look at other options such as R3's Burmese breeder; however I still want my black babies if I can; but legally ...

I cried my eyes out writing and sending the email to the Strata Manager and now all I can do is wait and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment