Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The end of the world as we know it

Two days ago I did my first Beginners' Yoga Class which was rather gentle except for having to stretch my hamstrings far more than they wanted to be stretched.  I have bought myself a luggage strap and will work on them because my ambition now is to be able to do the splits, something which is probably very foolish at my age but it is something to work towards.

Himself has been here for a couple of sretching sessions.  He spends a lot of time hunched over a computer and has lost a lot of range of movement, especially in his hips and shoulders but he is willing and I am patient so hopefully things will improve.

This post is really just to see if it will post from Internet Explorer because I have had to use Firefox to post anything on this site but Firefox will not let me in today and it would be much easier if I could use IE.

It worked!!  But it had to think about it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment